Small Town Inertia

Jim Mortram lives near Dereham, a small town in Norfolk. Dereham is no different from thousands of other communities throughout Britain, where increasing numbers of people struggle to survive at a time of welfare cuts and failing health services.

For the last seven years, Jim has been photographing the lives of people in his community who, through physical and mental problems and a failing social security system, face isolation and loneliness in their daily lives. His work covers difficult subjects such as disability, addiction and self-harm, but is always with hope and dignity, focusing upon the strength and resilience of the people he photographs.

Photographer  Jim Mortram

ISBN 9781908457370

Hardback

RP £25

Available 20 July 2017

7 Responses to Small Town Inertia

1. Asgeir Bollason says:

I there,

I was wondering if Jim Mortram’s new book ; ‘Small Town Inertia’ is available to purchase ? I wanted to see if I could get a copy. I understand it was a limited run through Kickstarter this year.

Thanks!
    Ásgeir

2. Steven Bollman says:

Hi there,

I would like to purchase a copy of Jim Mortram’s Small Town Inertia.

Please advise.

Steve Bollman

3. Pingback: WEEK IN FOCUS - 4 OCTOBER 2017 - John House Photography

4. Andreas Kuehlken says:

Hello at Bluecoat,
    i would like to Jim Mortrams Book.
    Do you ship to Germany?
    Kind regards
    Andreas

5. admin says:

Hi Andreas,

I am setting up a new website with ecommerce. Will take a few weeks but it will allow sales to Germany.

Regards, Colin

6. admin says:

Hi Steve,

It is available on Amazon for UK buyers only. I am setting up a new website with ecommerce. Will take a few weeks but it will allow international sales.
    Regards, Colin

7. admin says:

Hi Asgeir,

It is available for sale on Amazon for UK buyers. I am setting up a new website with ecommerce. Will take a few weeks but it will allow international sales.

Regards, Colin